Sales Support Trainee
POSITION: Sales Support Trainee
At Baden Sports, we're a team of sports-loving, competitive, enthusiastic, creative people. Everything we do is sparked by our passion for sports, and our workplace reflects that. This leads to our innovative and collaborative approach to our products, sales and operations. Baden is constantly looking for talented, hardworking people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited for the growth potential our company offers. The pace is fast, the subject matter exciting and the gratification huge. Come be a part of our cutting edge company!
We are looking to fill the role of Sales Support Trainee. This position will support our Institutional sales team. Responsibilities will be customer service and order entry focused.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Organized time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Relevant training in customer service preferred.
WE LOVE OUR VALUES, DO YOU?
- Authentic - Communicate with honesty, act with integrity.
- Innovative - Always look for a better way.
- Respectful - Be responsive, dependable and considerate.
- Productive - Your time is valuable; make it count.
- Collaborative - Working together & helping each other equals success.
- Passionate - Committed in heart and mind. We are Baden’s biggest fans.
- Competitive - We strive to be the best. We will not compromise.
- Optimistic - The future is bright; believe it, live it, enjoy it!
- Quality - Remember, Quality is Important!
INTERESTED? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org