Founded in 1979, Baden Sports is a family owned sporting goods company located in Renton, WA. We manufacture sports balls and accessories for both high level and recreational use. As a company, Baden prides itself on innovation and creative problem solving. We make it a practice to challenge accepted techniques, materials and design to create superior products for every level. We design for the end user, with the singular goal of improving the game itself.
Position Title: Sales Support Representative
Do you love sports? Is your favorite part of your day getting out onto the court and playing your hardest? Come work in an atmosphere with like-minded people; where there’s true team spirit, where serving our coaches and players is our first priority, and where the passion for the game guides us. This position is the ideal opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing, energetic, and established sporting goods company.
Position Objective/Primary Responsibility:
The Sales Support role is an entry-level sales position, supporting Baden sales reps across the country. Responsibilities will initially be customer service and order entry focused. Career growth in this role will be focused on Volleyball and Basketball sales, working directly with clubs, coaches, and camps.
- College degree preferred
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to easily establish rapport both in-person and on the phone
- Well organized with strong time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- A love of sports is a plus
- 401K matching
- Health and Dental
- Ping Pong
- Batting Cage
- Do you play on a team? Do you coach? Because Baden believes its employees should be part of the sports community, we work with your schedule.
Don't see a position you're looking for? Apply anyway! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself and how you'd like to see your career progress.