Baden Sports offers a 90-day ball, backyard game and accessory warranty. However, Baden offers extended warranties on certain products. Please reference the table below for specific products.
Baden Sports provides a warranty exclusively to customers who purchased from Badensports.com. All items that were not purchased on Badensports.com must be returned to the place of purchase. Baden warrants all new products to be free from manufacturing or material defects for the Warranty Period. This warranty applies only against Defects discovered within the Warranty Period and extends only to the original purchaser of the Product.
|3 Years||2 Years||1 Year|
|Elite™ Soccer Ball (SX751)||Thermo Soccer Ball (ST350)||Elite™ Basketball (BX7E/BX6E)|
|Lexum™ Soccer Ball (SX551)||
Leather Volleyball (VX5E/VX5EC)
|Element™ Basketball (BX451/BX446)|
|Pefection Portable Cart (VC-200)||Lexum™ Composite Volleyball (VX450/VX450C)||Sandshark™ Beach Volleyball (BVC18C)|
|Perfection Hammock Cart (CBC-200)||Light™ Composite Volleyball (VX450L)||QB1™ Football (F7000L)|
|QB1™ All-Weather Football (F700M)|
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- This warranty applies to the Baden Product only while:
- It remains in the possession of the original purchaser and proof of purchase from badensports.com is demonstrated;
- It has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service, or non-Baden repair or modification;
- The date code on the Product is legible and has not been removed, deleted or altered
- The product is not more than three (3) years old. The date code on the product will verify the age of the product; and
- Claims are made within the applicable Warranty Period;
- This warranty does not cover damages due to:
- Improper use of the Product;
- Normal wear and tear of the Product, including minor damage such as scratches, blemishes, or other superficial damage which do not affect use or normal operation of the Product;
- Poor care of the Product including prolonged exposure to inclement weather; or
- Non-Baden modification of the Product;
- Use in commercial sporting facilities.
- THIS WARRANTY COVERS DAMAGE TO LACES, STITCHING OR BLADDER ONLY AND DOES NOT COVER DAMAGE TO THE BALL/ITEM COVER MATERIAL.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM AUCTION WEBSITES SUCH AS eBAY or eBID. PROOFS OF PURCHASE FROM AUCTION WEBSITES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Baden reserves the right to examine the item before replacing it for defects.
Customers will be responsible for all return freight.
In order to process a return for your defective product, please follow the steps below:
- Please fill out the below return request. A Return Authorization Form (RA) will be provided to you within 24 hours of your request.
- Once you receive the RA, ship the product and original Proof of Purchase/Order Number with the Return Authorization Form.
- Please make sure the RA# is clearly marked on the outside of your package. Postage and all shipping (and insurance costs, if desired) shall be paid by the customer. Shipping instructions will be sent along with the Return Authorization Form.
- Once Baden receives the product and processes your claim, a refund will be issued. Please allow up to 15 business days to fully process your return payment.