About Baden Sports, Inc.
We at Baden Sports believe that in Play, we find that rare convergence of body, mind and spirit. Play connects us to our family, our communities and our friends. In play, we find purpose and learn the meaning of sacrifice, teamwork and perseverance. We believe play is sacred and vital.
It is our Mission to create products and experiences that honor the importance of sports within individuals and communities; inspiring play in all that we do.
Our team thrives on this mission and pursues it through passion, creativity, and innovation.
We are a family owned and operated company located in Renton, Washington with a nearly 40-year history of building world-class sporting goods. Come join us as we continue to build the team of the future.
If interested in any of the positions below, please send your resume with the job title in the subject line and a brief email introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEY ACCOUNT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Baden is looking for the perfect person to interact with our B2B retail account base. This person understands the retailindustry and thrives on selling into this market . This role will have direct selling responsibilities and will also be requiredto forecast for their account base. This person is a great communicator, extremely organized, possesses strong negotiation skillsand embodies our “One Team Winning Together” philosophy in all that they do. This person has a college degree and is looking to join an exciting work environment!
Ensure account base meets or exceeds revenue forecasts;
Day-to-day oversight of assigned account base;
Prepare and presentfor all account product line reviews;
- Prospecting for new opportunities;
Oversight of product forecasts and ongoing sales-to-forecast monitoring;
Consultation on revenue forecasts for account base;
Product design & developmentconsultation for account base;
Administrative duties as needed to supportaccount base;
Chargeback &credit mitigation within account base;
- You are entrepreneurial and working in a fast-paced business environment excites you
- You are detail and process oriented
- You adapt well and encourage positive change
- You handle confrontational situations effectively and respectfully
- You are motivated by purpose and being part of a team
- You are collaborative and recognize that we win and lose as a team
- You are a problem solver and always look for a better way
- You are passionate about Baden’s vision, mission and values
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years experience selling into the Retail B2B Industry
- University/College degree (Business, Marketing orCommunicationspreferred)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and strong communications skills
- A passion for and experience in American team sports is a big plus
- Proficient in standard business computer applications (e.g. MS Office, CRM, ERP systems)
- Must have strong creative thinking andanalytical skills
- Ability to build positiveworking relationships across all levels of the organization
- Base Salary + Commission on sales
- Smartphone, laptop computer, Printer
- Matching Product Discounts
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits package including Medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA
- This job requires up to 20% travel within your region
- Requires travel to Baden Sports HQ in Renton Washington 2-4 times per year for training and meetings
Work Status & Location
- This is a full-time, exempt position working from home and servicing the Midwest Region
- This position does not include a relocation package.
WE LOVE OUR VALUES, DO YOU?
- Authentic - Communicate with honesty, act with integrity.
- Innovative - Always look for a better way.
- Respectful - Be responsive, dependable and considerate.
- Productive - Your time is valuable; make it count.
- Collaborative - Working together & helping each other equals success.
- Passionate - Committed in heart and mind. We are Baden’s biggest fans.
- Competitive - We strive to be the best. We will not compromise.
- Optimistic - The future is bright; believe it, live it, enjoy it!
- Quality - Remember, Quality is Important!
Don't see a position you're looking for? Apply anyway! Send your resume to email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself and how you'd like to see your career progress.