Founded in 1979, Baden Sports is a family owned sporting goods company located in Renton, WA. We manufacture sports balls and accessories for both high level and recreational use. As a company, Baden prides itself on innovation and creative problem solving. We make it a practice to challenge accepted techniques, materials and design to create superior products for every level. We design for the end user, with the singular goal of improving the game itself.
If interested in any of the positions below, please send your resume with the job title in the subject line and a brief email introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROMOTIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
At Baden Sports, we're a team of sports-loving, competitive, enthusiastic, creative people. Everything we do is sparked by our passion for sports, and our workplace reflects that. This leads to our innovative and collaborative approach to our products, sales and operations. Baden is constantly looking for talented, hardworking people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited for the growth potential our company offers. The pace is fast, the subject matter exciting and the gratification huge. Come be a part of our cutting edge company!
We are looking to fill the role of Promotional Sales Representative. This position will be responsible for servicing and growing our Premium & Promotional business. The focus of this position is business-to-business sales and working with distributors & companies who would like to customize Baden products with their corporate branding. The position is based in our Renton, WA corporate headquarters and there will be some light travel required (3-5 trips annually).
Skills and Specifications:
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Organized time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2+ years sales experience required.
- Premium/ASI/PPAI industry experience preferred.
AXE BAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
YOUR MISSION: As a member of Team Axe, the Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience for all Axe Bat customers! This opportunity is perfect for an energetic, self-starter who wants to join a fast-growing startup and become an instrumental part of the company. This new position has been created to ensure Axe Bat customers, along with our online and key accounts, experience the same excitement when purchasing an Axe Bat as they do when swinging it!
YOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to customer calls/emails within 24 hours of receipt with complete and accurate feedback;
- Enter/confirm new customer orders into order system within 24 hours of receipt;
- Provide inventory feeds as required by specific customers;
- Upload tracking information as required by specific customers;
- Assist with item set ups as needed for new programs;
- Communicate cuts, subs & extensions to customers in a timely fashion;
- Over-communicate to internal corporate team to ensure that all programs deliver on time and ensure that no unnecessary time or expense is spent to fulfill a program;
- Assist as needed with problem solving with account base, including chargeback elimination/reduction, inventory substitutions, markdown elimination/reduction, etc.
- Maximize working hours to ensure that all job functions are completed in a timely fashion
YOUR AMAZING SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational skills with a solid system of prioritizing & executing multiple tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication and teamwork skills with ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources including management, clients, other departments and vendors.
- You have strong phone skills and willingness to learn and search for new solutions (Like Zendesk for example).
- You're great at explaining, teaching, and evangelizing the benefits of Axe Bat.
- You get energized by helping people and can proactively help customers.
- You display initiative, show interest in taking additional responsibility and are committed to delivering exceptional service and customer experience.
- You want to be part of and help build a great team.
WE’D LOVE TO SEE YOU HAVE:
- 1-3 years of experience in a position that required sales and/or directly supporting customers.
- Infinite positivity with dedication to put the customer first above all.
- Humor! Life is short, hit dingers!
- Truth and authenticity. We are Axe Bat.
- LOVES Team Sports, softball/baseball especially!
INTERESTED? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
WE LOVE OUR VALUES, DO YOU?
- Authentic - Communicate with honesty, act with integrity.
- Innovative - Always look for a better way.
- Respectful - Be responsive, dependable and considerate.
- Productive - Your time is valuable; make it count.
- Collaborative - Working together & helping each other equals success.
- Passionate - Committed in heart and mind. We are Baden’s biggest fans.
- Competitive - We strive to be the best. We will not compromise.
- Optimistic - The future is bright; believe it, live it, enjoy it!
- Quality - Remember, Quality is Important!
- 401K matching
- Health and Dental
- Ping Pong
- Batting Cage
- Play on a team? Coach? Because Baden believes its employees should be part of the sports community, we work with your schedule.
Don't see a position you're looking for? Apply anyway! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself and how you'd like to see your career progress.